• Tom Dasko

    Boo Fang Says: A book of philosophical whit for the light-hearted pontificator

    • Sale
    • Regular price $11.99

    Boo Says, "I like myself 98% of the time, the other 2% I'm outstanding."Boo Fang, the venerable author, spends his time walking backwards pontificating life's great mysteries so that he can share his enlightened thoughts with like-spirited readers like you.