The Simplest Baby Book in the World is the illustrated grab-and-do guide that helps first-time moms and dads gain confidence in their ability to be great new parents. More than 700 playful, yet instructive, illustrations make learning faster and easier.
Enjoy an easier first year of raising baby with this curated and distilled collection of essentials, including the best-of-the-best advice on topics like:
• Sleep training and sleeping through the night.
• When and how much to feed your baby.
• Everything you need to know about bath time for newborns.
• How to be safe and stay sane when traveling with your baby.
• Preparing the nursery.
• Solutions to the most common ailments.
• Helpful experience and best practices of the community of those who know best: pediatricians, nurses, lactation specialists, nannies, educators, and other first-time moms and dads.
You will quickly and easily find simple solutions and have proven techniques at your fingertips when you need them most, whether it’s 2 a.m. or 2 p.m. Every chapter starts with an essential list of products, providing a handy checklist for everything you will need. Don’t miss recommendations for the must-have products that make parents’ lives easier while saving them time and money.
The Simplest Baby Book is the baby-care solution for all of today’s parents—both moms and dads. At a time when the role of men in providing childcare is increasing, and families come in all shapes and sizes, it is important that parenting reflects this new reality. The Simplest Baby Book does just that.
Forget all the other baby books and “bibles” you will never read. Choose The Simplest Baby Book in the World to raise your healthy, happy baby.